As a Product Data Analyst Engineer you will be responsible for managing product quality reports, dashboards & performance issues that are reported by various clients who had deployed Pervacio applications developed for a range of mobile devices.
Scope of the role
- As a Product Data / Product Quality Analyst, your task is to measure and analyze product’s performance reports from both global (internal) and customer (external) perspective to ensure that our customer satisfaction and product performance is the best in our industry.
- You work together with the product development and delivery leads and engineering teams and keep them up-to-date of their product’s performance and possible quality problems.
- Your tasks include e.g. reporting and dashboard development with Qlikview in collaboration with relevant internal and external teams. Your job also includes development of various Key Performance Indicators (definition, equations etc).
- You are also responsible of delivering regular quality and usage related status reports to our senior management and sales teams.
- You will also work together with our Finance organization to ensure that our invoicing is accurate for each customer. You will also be responsible of ad-hoc reporting when it is needed.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Basic understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL and/or Oracle) and data modeling
- Data visualization / reporting expertise
- Quality oriented mindset / background in Quality functions
- Knowledge of big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop)
- As a person you should have a curious and persistent mindset and you must be able to expose possible quality / data related problems to the engineering teams and follow-up the issues until those are fixed.
- BE/ B Tech / M E / M Tech / M Sc Computers OR equal engineering is must
- Good Technical understanding on MySQL or other databases
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint and other business tools
- 3+ Years industry experience as a data / business analyst, or in related Quality functions